From Irish Roleplaying and Gaming Wiki
- 4 Liberty St, Cork.
- Oubilette Games originally began as shelf space kindly donated by Ummagumma Rose Comics run by Jim Comix in the Windsor Arcade, on Winthrop Street, as little more than a booth. Eventually took over Ummagumma Rose and moved to Liberty Street.
- Big Ger was inherited from Umagumma Rose. Last seen working the phones at an Oriental Takeaway.
- Stocked comics, games, and - being proto-gamers - Magic - The Gathering cards. Legends of the 5 Rings wasn't even invented.
- Eventually closed due to everybody getting something else to do. And lack of profit. But everybody's still talking.
- Closely associated with The Harlequin Cafe in Cork.