From Irish Roleplaying and Gaming Wiki
- Drogheda Gamers is a war gaming society, which runs weekly in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
- We play popular war games like, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy, Hordes and Warmachine, board games and there are also PC and X-BOX LANS held regularly at the club.
- The club is divided into the Youngblood’s ages 12 - 16 which runs from 1:30pm to 5:30pm, and the veteran group ages 16 - old, which runs after the Youngblood’s from 5:00pm to 10:00 pm on Sundays.
- St. Peters Parochial Hall, at the top of Peter St., Drogheda, Co. Louth
- Youngbloods: Sun 2.00pm – 6.00pm
- Veterans: Sun 5.30pm – 10.30pm