- Con Director Gary Cosgrave
- Secretary Fergal O'Brien
- RPGs Gar Ryder-Hanrahan
- LARPs Brian Nisbet
- CCGs Dave Kearney
- Special Events Eamon Honan
- Wargames James Griffin
- Staff Chris Flanagan
- Production Aidan Walsh
- Treasurer John Cowan
- Trade Ed Heffernan
- Social Sadhbh Warren
- Webmaster Fiachra (Fiki) Kelly
- a/state: "Gone to the Dogs" ????
- GURPS:Horror Cat Tobin
- Dungeons & Dragons: "The Fugitives" Glen Moran
- In Nomine: Adam Kelly
- Silver Age Sentinels: Paul Anthony Shortt
- Riddle of Steel: "Not to see the Sun" Steve Meaney
- Vesta the Vampire Slayer - "When the Flame Turns Blue" by Mary Kilgarriff
- Call of Cthulhu: Nick Huggins
- Legend of the Five Rings: "Shinkage" by Robert Feeney
- SLA Industries: "Blessed are the children" by Glen Moran
- Marvel Super Heroes: "The Greater Good" by JP Chapleau
- GURPS: "Demon In The Freezer" by Charles Dunne
- Vampire: The Dark Ages by Hilary Sklar
- Door Into Gaslight: A d20 Modern/D&D Crossover by Drew Shiel
- "Henchmen Anonymous" Nick Huggins
- "The Court of Hearts" Oli Bird
- Vampire:Dark Ages: "The Gates of Constantinople" Ashley Perryman
- "Shaydes of Grey" Kevin Naughton
- "Blood and Tears" Loughlin Deegan
- "Addams Family Weirdness" Cillian Doyle
- Camarilla Ireland "Meet the Neighbours"
- "Guns, Germs and Steel" Cathal Murphy
- "The Shoal" Nick Huggins
- RED DEATH COMMANDO, A Savage Worlds Special Event Eamon Honan
In Russia in 1942, there was a band of men. Together they were the most devastating fighting machine the Red Army ever assembled, the most terrifying foe the fascists ever faced, the meanest, toughest, most dangerous squad on the Eastern Front. They were savage, they were deadly....they were....THE RED DEATH COMMANDO !!! Death or victory await in this roleplaying-cum-wargame using the Savage Worlds system. See you at the front, Comrade!
- TANK MADNESS !!!
For those of you with a yen for world domination have probably noticed that no would be dictator really feels comfortable without a nice big shiny tank parked outside the presidential palace. Now of course, it might be an idea to start small since you haven't quite made it into the making your horse a senator club yet and what better place to start then our two inch long radio controlled tanks. Now not only to these puppies zip around the place at your command, but their turrets move and fire infra-red beams to destroy your enemies (well so long as your enemies consist entirely of two inch long RC tanks).