- Con Director and Designer- Leprecon XXIX
- Con Director and Designer - Gaelcon 2010
- Production & Design - Gaelcon 2008, Gaelcon 2009, Gaelcon 2011, Gaelcon 2012, Gaelcon 2014, Gaelcon 2015, Gaelcon 2016,
- Special events - Leprecon XXVIII
- Co-Founder of the Connonball Run
- IGA member 2007 - 2012: IGA PRO 2009-2010.
- National Storyteller Camarilla Ireland 2007 - 2008
- ANST Awakening Camarilla Ireland 2006 - 2007
- Co-Founder, Hobocon
- National Game Writer Award winner 2016
- Freelance graphic design and branding for cons.
Featuring the fictional 'Garda Unit for the Bizarre and Unprecedented', the game can be best described as Flann O'Brien's World of Darkness. This organisation was said to be founded by Michael Collins in 1921 at a meeting with several notable historical figures, some of whom have bizarre supernatural qualities, such as WB Yeats being the most powerful wizard on Earth, Tom Crean visiting the The Mountains Of Madness, and Aleister Crowley being obsessed with the comedy value of crocodiles.
Recurring characters in GUBU include Detective Lorcan Fallon (great grandson of Dick "Bang-Bang!" Mulcahy), "The Bull" O'Cooley (a bull who turns into man form), and at least one priest per mission. Opponents have included included "The Minister For No Fun", the town of Gort, Unprecedented Boats off the Clare Coast, MI5's anti paranormal group the Z-List, the Bureau L'Estrange, the SkangerDragon of Finglas, and The Boss Charles J Haughey.
GUBU also makes a brief, if inaccurate, cameo in Gar Hanrahan's Laundry RPG core book.
- "GUBU: "D'Genesis", (LARP) Warpcon XVIII 2008
- "GUBU: Gortbusters" (LARPG...kind of hard to tell) Itzacon IV 2008
- "GUBU: The Ultimate Showband of Ultimate Destiny", (LARP) Gaelcon 2008
- "GUBU: F**k Your Doomsday Weapon, I've a Horse Outside" (RPG) Leprecon XXXII 2011
- "GUBU: Cowboys Vs Indians" (RPG) Gaelcon 2011
- "GUBU: The Curious Case of the Dogboy in No Nightgown" (RPG) Hobocon 4
- "GUBU: Peigcific Rim" (RPG) Itzacon 12
- "GUBU: Mad Macs Furey Road" (RPG) Leprecon 37
- "GUBU: an bhfuil cead agam dul go dtí an Fight Club?" (RPG) Vaticon 2016
- "GUBU: Electile Dysfunction" (RPG) Gaelcon 2016
Rubber Duck Golf
Known as "History's Greatest Invention" or simply "Good Game!", Rubber Duck Golf uses rubber ducks for golf balls and children's plastic golf clubs for sticks. Pars are high, drinking is encouraged, and you can take a double handicap by wearing a bag, or now more safely, a pair of goggles with obscured visibility instead.
Other Scenarios Written
- "Vampire: "The Lost Girls" (RPG) Confess II 2005
- "The Quare Long Hand" (RPG) Confess II 2005
- "Sherry in the Age of Automata" (LARP) Confess V 2008
- "Ancestor of All Honour" (RPG) Confess
- "The Brethren's Soup Kitchen" (LARP) Itzacon V 2009
- "HeiferFest 2010" (LARP), (with Cian O'Sullivan) Itzacon VI 2010, Leprecon XXII and Itzacon VIII 2012.
- "Mass Effect: Reap The Whirlwind" (RPG) Itzacon IX 2013
- "Mass Effect: Cygnus X1" (RPG) Leprecon 36 2015
- Vampire: The Fangover" (RPG) Itzacon XI 2015
- Mexican Gulf (RPG) Leprecon 35 2014
- Tropic Kill (RPG) Gaelcon 2013
- Tropic Kill 2: Wetwork Season (RPG) Gaelcon 2014
- Tropic Kill 3: Zulu Hour (RPG) Gaelcon 2015
- Tropic Kill 4: Hollow Point Quarter (RPG) Gaelcon 2016
- How Kevin Kelly became a Nuclear Power and why we should all be concerned (LARP) Warpcon 2015
- How Kevin Kelly went crazy Broadway Style and why we should avoid the street schwarma (LARP) Itzacon 2015
- How Kevin Kelly took thirteen inches of gold and taught us how to cry again (LARP) Gaelcon 2015